An employee is resigning from the company. During the last month of working with the company, he only worked for 10 days. How to process the payroll?
1. Go to Payments > 2nd Half Payroll > Add/Update > Normal Pay.
2. Fill the total Working Days based on your NPL calculation method. For this scenario, the company used calendar days method for NPL calculation.
3. Under the Pay Days section, fill the number of DW and any other pay leave. For this scenario, the staff only worked for 10 days.
4. Under the No Pay Days section, fill the number of remaining days after the resignation date. For this scenario, the remaining days are 21 days.
5. In summary, the number of Pay Days and No Pay Days must be equivalent to the Working Days. If the company used 26-days rule, then the number of Pay Days and No Pay Days must be 26 days.