Company has delivered the goods to customer. After 21 days, company still not issue any invoice to the customer.
System will calculate the output tax based on DO date by using
1. Selling price in Sales Order, or
2. Latest unit cost for the item.
How it works:
1. Go to Control Panel > Settings > Accounting Setting > GST/VAT Settings and do mapping for Un-invoiced Delivery Order section
* You may need to create two additional accounts; Invoice To Be Issued and Accrued Debtors before do the mapping*
2. Key in the DO.
3. Go to GST Dashboard > Generate GST Return. At second page, a message will prompt out when we click next. Click Yes and it will calculate the tax amount for that particular DO.
4. Go to Maintenance > GL Accounts > Accrued Debtor
To avoid double output tax calculation:
1. When issue Sales Invoice, make sure to tie it to the relevant DO.
2. System will make adjustment entries.