1. Receive electricity and water bill. How to record?

There are two options:

1. By using Supplier Invoice
. Suitable if you want to accrue the expenses.

e.g receive electricity bill from TNB. You need to do Creditor Maintenance for TNB as Other/Sundry Supplier and create item for electricity.

When you create electricity as an item, make sure to select Item Type as out-of-pocket expenses. Click Advance and look for GL Account. Map Purchase to the relevant GL Account for expenses.

2. By using Sundry Expenses. Suitable if you immediately settle the debt or reimburse your staff. Please refer to the link below.